Your cart is currently empty.
Boox Firmware 2.1.1 Changelog
1. Optimize UI;
2. Simplify the note-taking operation. Now allow writing directly by stylus and turning pages or menu by fingers;
3. Improve PDF saving speed;
4. Add color writing to PDF functions, including black, white, red, blue and green(visible after exporting to PC)
5. Sidenote now is associated with documents instead of pages.
6. Add word contrast setting.
7. Add touch area custom function(the screen is divided into 9 areas, every area can be customized except for the central one) ;
Note taking functionalities:
1. Optimize the UI of note toolbar;
2. Add handwriting recognition function(Internet connection required for the first time);
3. Add color writing to PDF functions, including black, white, red, blue and green(visible after exporting to PC)
4. Add template download from the cloud;
5. Allow turning pages by fingers;
6. Now automatically add a new page when to turn after the last page.
1. Add directory pattern to the library, display files by storage directory(only display files in specified folders);
2. The default language of the handwriting recognition function is English. Need to download packages for other languages;
3. Add Navigation Ball (assistive touch) for quick settings;
4. Allow to change settings of optimization while using apps(Navigation Ball required);
5. Add optimizations for app background and font color.
6. Add category for App Store. Multiple file download is supported.