BOOX believes that all users have the right to enjoy books by reading, listening and whatever means. So we’ve been working hard to offer the tools and features on all BOOX E Ink tablets to help people with special needs or different preferences to read books effortlessly. Based on a powerful firmware and open Android system, BOOX devices can make content easier to read.
Here're the accessibility features on BOOX E Ink Tablets:
- Flexible Book Content
- Reading Tools (Contrast, font size, line paddings and more)
- Text-to-Speech and Speech-to-Text
- Customizable Contrast and Comfortable Light
- Gravity Sensor and Left-handed Mode
- Navigation Ball and Gestures
You can read this post in our official blog to learn more about the accessibility features on BOOX eReaders.