- Screen: Parameters:13.3" HD Mobius flexible Carta screen with flat cover-lens
- Resolution: 2200x1650 Carta 1250 (207dpi)
- Touch: BOOX Pen Plus stylus touch (4096 levels pressure sensitivity) + capacitive touch
- CPU: Advanced octa-core processor
- RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X
- ROM: 128GB UFS2.1
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4GHz + 5GHz) + BT 5.0
- Front Light with CTM (Warm and Cold)
- Reviews & QA
BOOX Max Lumi2
Robust performance made for professional use.
Powered for Professional Use
Large 13.3'' Screen with New Carta 1250 Ink
Made for display A4-sized files and texts clearly.
Advanced octa-core processor
Make multitasking faster and consume less power.
Get more compatible with third-party apps.
4300mAh can last for weeks with one charge.
Free 5GB Cloud Storage¹
And other essential features cost $0.
Store More Files
The 6GB RAM and 128GB ROM storage offer ample space for your essays, reports and notes. And the advanced LPDDR4X and UFS 2.1 solutions make loading files fast and securely.
Read Like A Pro
Improved PDF Reflow
Max Lumi2 is more powerful to display PDF with the improved PDF reflow. You can adjust the font size, margin, and more file settings to view it comfortably.
Flexible Split Screen
You can split the screen horizontally and vertically to read books and take notes simultaneously. Even you split the 13.3" screen into two halves, you'll get two large screens for effortless multitasking.
Powerful Reading Features
On the large screen of Max Lumi2, you can read digital documents comfortably. And you can personalize your reading experience with a ton of customization tools.
Ultimate Handwriting Flexibility
The improved compatibility of Max Lumi2 makes writing more smoother on third-party note-taking apps. So you can unleash your creativity and productivity with OneNote, WPS and Evernote.
Improved Writing Feel
Max Lumi2 pairs with the new BOOX Pen Plus and BOOX Pen2 Pro to improve handwriting experience. When you write on it, it offers more friction to your nib.
The large screen also offers more useful features to help you record your ideas and sort out your notes. You can use the handwriting search function to find notes quickly and record the meetings and classes with the built-in recorder.
Paired with the latest firmware, Max Lumi2 becomes even more powerful and flexible to facilitate your work and study. You can transfer files fast between PC and BOOX with the new BOOXDrop app. And you can share the tablet with your colleagues and classmates while keeping your notes private. You will also get continual firmware updates² on Max Lumi2 to improve your experience.
Get Work Done in More Ways
Add the accessories to your cart with Max Lumi2 to enhance your working and studying experience.
Max Lumi2 Protective Case
Snapped-in design with solid back case and fabric front lid. Protect your Max Lumi2 from scratches and drops.
Magnetic BOOX Pen Plus
Improved nib renders a close-to-paper writing experience. Ergonomic shaft with grooves can help you grip firmly.
*The film is pre-applied and laminated on the screen. Please avoid scratches from sharp objects.
BOOX Max Lumi2
- OS: Android 11.0
- Documents Formats: PDF(reflowable), PPT,EPUB, TXT, DJVU, HTML, RTF, FB2, DOC, MOBI, CHM...
- Image Formats: PNG, JPG, TIFF, BMP
- Audio Formats: WAV, MP3
- APP Store: BOOX Store
- Support DRM(3 party apps)
- Buttons: power button, back button with fingerprint recognition
- Expansion Interface: USB Type-C (support OTG)
- Speaker: yes
- Mic: yes
- Earphone Jack: USB-C earphone jack
- Battery: 4300mAh Polymer Li-on
- Battery Life: Up to 6 weeks (standby mode)
- Dimensions: 310x228x7.9mm
- Weight: ≤570g
Included In The Box（standard only）
Know More BOOX Pro Tablets
Smaller and thinner, but get the powerful features for reading and note-taking.
13.3'' Max Lumi
The predecessor of Max Lumi2. Large screen, full of power, and less to cost now.
1. BOOX is committed to offering 5GB Onyx cloud storage for free for all new and existing users. No matter which model you've purchased, you can get free 5GB cloud storage for each Onyx account to store your notes online and keep them safe and sound.
2. BOOX is committed to providing free firmware updates for all models for more than 3 years since the product launch date. So every BOOX user can get improved experiences through continual updates.
- Please choose the warehouse in your area first to avoid tariffs on the imported goods. For users in the EU countries, please choose the EU warehouse. And UK users can choose the UK warehouse. But you need to pay VAT according to local laws.
- If you choose the Hong Kong warehouse, some countries may levy tariffs on imported goods from Hong Kong. For the amount of tariffs, please consult the local customs department or check relevant laws.
- For tariffs and taxes details, please refer to this page.